Otherwise known as Goat’s Milk and Honey soap.
I mixed this up yesterday and cut it this morning. I’m very pleased with it.
I used the same recipe as my Beeswax and Honey soap, just substituting the milk for the water, and as I was making it I suddenly thought that I should find a way to visually tell them apart. So I kept the top layer as pure goat’s milk, then added honey to the remainer and swirled them around once they were in the mould.
I’m loving it. I also made some more Oatmeal and Olive Oil soap. It’s proving to be popular.
Evan4 helped me make some soap a couple of weeks ago. He wanted to use colour and the cinnamon essential oil that he bought me for Christmas. That soap is still curing:
We sprinkled some cinnamon on the top as well.
There was a bit of leftover mixture, so he grabbed a silicon mould and made a happy flower.
I made more cupcakes. Soap ones, that is, though I think today I’ll make some real ones and freak the boys out. They’re not used to seeing cupcakes you can eat.